IPTV or Internet Protocol Television is an exciting format to watch your favorite TV shows and movies. With a normal TV, you can only watch the content that is broadcast to you, but with IPTV, the horizons widen. That means you can watch all of your favorite movies and TV shows on one platform: the Internet Protocol Television platform.
GENIPTV is one of the world’s best IPTV Subscription providers is ready to support all your problems 24*7
People are often confused between the streaming platforms such as Netflix, Hulu, ABC, and Hot star being IPTV platforms (like GENIPTV). But these are the OTT platforms where series and films are released and can be accessed with a publicly accessible internet connection. But in the case of IPTV, you will get channels from different countries with the Internet Protocol technology that can be accessed only by you. Gen IPTV offers you Best IPTV Subscription .
However, with Internet Protocol Television (Like GENIPTV), there are a few concerns. And you can find how to address these concerns with the IPTV service in the section below.
Table of Contents
The most common issue that people face is during login. Sometimes, IPTV hangs so much that it takes ages to log in to your account. These are some of the steps you can follow if this happens.
- You should wait for a couple of minutes if you are not able to log in.
- Check if you are putting the right username and password.
- Switch off your IPTV Device for some time.
This way, you can solve access issues.
The buffering and the loading issues are common with IPTV due to a bad internet connection. Sometimes the downloading is slow, or you are not able to play anything on the IPTV.
So, for this, you should follow these instructions:
Moreover, this problem is not IPTV specific but is relevant for all cell phones, laptops, or Smart TVs.
- Restart the IPTV to break the loading process.
- Check the internet connection. If it is too slow, then the IPTV won’t work because you have to download it or follow the process of video on demand.
- Delete and then reinstall the app.
- Use Safe VPN
Once you are done, you may not face loading issues.
People have complained a lot about the blank screen issue. Here, suddenly while watching any series on their Android device, the IPTV goes blank. Some people have also complained that the screen goes blank, but the voice does not stop.
There are many reasons why the blank screen issue happens so frequently, such as the version you have being old, or the application crashing. So, how can you fix this issue?
- Update the app to the newer version.
- There could also be a hardware malfunction.
- Refresh the particular channel. Check if the issue persists in other channels as well.
- If it does, then restart the app.
- Finally, your last resort is to delete and reinstall the app.
Installation and Updates Issues
Although it is effortless to install the IPTV from the play store, some of the IPTVs are illegal, and they may cause some problems to your device while installing.
Additionally, if you have the right IPTV, then updates are necessary. If you do not update your app, then chances are it won’t start.
So you can follow the below-mentioned steps to resolve this issue:
- Update the app to the newer version. The updates are available due to some bugs in the old version. Hence, most of the issues are resolved after the updates.
- Download the better IPTV to safeguard your device. Moreover, this won’t cause your device to hang as well.
The most common reason for the app crashing is that there is too much traffic. A lot of users trying to log in at the same time will crash the site. Secondly, if you have been watching IPTV for too long, the app could crash again.
Follow these steps for troubleshooting:
- Reduce your data usage. If your IPTV is switched on for the entire time, it could crash because it wasn’t given any rest.
- Second, you can also clear the cache from the app. It will delete the unnecessary items from the app and make it smooth once again.
- Finally, wait for some time to access it. We understand that a new series or movie has just launched on IPTV, and you are in a hurry to see it. But the site will crash due to excess traffic.
- Also, the crash can be cause by your Internet Service Provider. So, to counter this issue by your ISP, you can connect to a VPN.
Internet Connection Issues
There is a significant misconception that IPTV requires only a little internet speed, such as 4 Mbps. But this is not true as it requires at least 20 Mbps to enjoy the 4K HD streaming. Check how you can resolve this issue:
- Get a good internet connection of at least 20 Mbps speed. There is no fun in watching IPTV in normal quality.
- If you have a good internet connection but are still facing the issue, then check the wifi router. There could be internet problems at the back end that you need to solve.
- You will also need a fiber optic cable for a better experience.
A TV without a good processor is of no use for IPTV. a weak processor will not let a heavy application like IPTV run. This is how you can improve the processor:
- There must be ventilation holes in your device to cool it down. Excess heat will damage the processor and the device.
- IPTV is a heavy application, so it needs better storage capacity as well.
- You need 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM to access all IPTV channels.
Audio problem is more common than you think. For example, sometimes, while we are watching any series, suddenly, the voice stops matching the video, or even it becomes too slow compared to the video.
This is how you can resolve this issue:
- The best trick is to restart the app. This one solution will resolve all your queries.
- If the problem persists, check the player settings and reset the audio settings or change them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does my IPTV service keep buffering?
The only reason is that you aren’t connected to a strong internet connection or your IPTV Subscription provider does not have high quality and strong server, With GENIPTV you can have Best IPTV Subscription with 10GB NIC servers.
How to fix the IPTV not working issue?
Contact the customer support of your IPTV service provider to fix this issue. GENIPTV support Team are always online on Chat and ticket to help you solve all your IPTV Problems. If you still have problem with your current IPTV Subscription then you can contact GENIPTV world’s best IPTV Provider and Buy Best IPTV Subscription and enjoy your IPTV Experience.
Can I install IPTV for Firestick?
Yes, you can install IPTV for Firestick. you can read our article about it on Amazon Firestick IPTV
So, in this article, we’ll list some common IPTV problems and how you can tackle them. For more troubleshooting methods, you can also visit GENIPTV knowledge base or contact GEN IPTV Support Team, to fix common Streaming problems.